6" Red Texas Cichlid For Sale

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mixmaster jay

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
6" red texas cichlid for sale it can be aggressive with hands lol but its fine with most other fish it has been with a 13" silver arowana,16"perunno catfish,kribs and its now with 2"jewel cichlid fry and snails i have not had one problem at all as regards to agression with other fish just hands , hose pipe and likes to move plants about from certain places but he is quite gentle doing that lol

Livestock:6" Red Texas Cichlid
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: making room
Delivery or Collection:collection as posting would be expensive with a licenced fish courier
Sales price:£30 ono
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph:
240820091033.jpg

15082009885.jpg

15082009857.jpg

the one on the left
06082009713.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

i can post if you are willing to pay a proper courier as royal mail dont have a licence to carry live fish and i will find out roughly how much it will be

i will personally deliver it for £20 leeds is about 50 miles from me normally i would do 50p a mile but it needs to go really i am getting quotes as we speak so if they are cheaper i will send it

Hi bluetooth i have just had a quaote for delivery of £20.12p but i will need a postcode to get a full acurate price they charge 35p a mile (7.5 miles from them to me to pickup which is £2.62 and them i based it on 50 miles from me to you £17.50 how does that sound mate

bump make me an offer but the courier is 35p a mile there is no offers on that unless you are close to chesterfield i will deliver it to you

this really needs to go so make me an offer i cant do any better on courier though 35p a mile from s40 2ej or arrange a courier yourself
I also have 60ish jewel cichlid fry 2" for sale

Thats not a Red Texas thats a Red Devil x Green Texas....the Red Texas is part Flowerhorn to :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back