6 new bettas!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, you try to confuse people out of their arguments. You said you bought this betta in july, but breeded your first betta a year and a half ago, yet with this simple post saying "just wondering how old a betta has to be before you breed it" signifies that you had very little experience with bettas, which was about 5 days ago.

Agreed, I'm done, I can't take much of his posts any longer.

godric..

your like a stalker..

if anyone should be tired.. it should be betta lova.. of you stalking him..

tracing his posts back to july ?

seriously.. thats sad.

and asking how old a betta can be before it breeds.. is an intelligent question.. doesnt mean he hasnt bred before.. i suppose you know the answer godric ?

thellama, I honestly do not know the answer to that question, and that is exactly why I have not bred bettas. I was also tracing his posts, merely to prove a point. Have you not read his other threads? Says one thing, says the other. I'm conditioning and waiting to embrace, but I paid the guy 5 bucks to condition the male immediatly. :no:

i find this hilarious..

the stalking part is flat out odd... ''look at his personal picture''

that seriously is creepy.. you dont believe he has bettas.. thats just flat out weird
u can say u believe he has bettas yet every post asks for pics of them.. odd..

and cutecotton.. you admit you made mistakes.. why is betta_lova not allowed to make mistakes?

sometimes things must be learned the hard way.. its a fact of life..

"just wondering how old a betta has to be before you breed it" signifies that you had very little experience with bettas, which was about 5 days ago.

i dont know the answer but ive had bettas for about a year..
does that mean i have little experience with bettas?

How is it creepy if I am saying, he has a camera, but doesn't use it. You need a camera to take a personal photo. Look, I don't want to get banned for flaming, and I have yet to flame, but this is really getting annoying fighting like children over stupid things, I admit it. As far as I'm concerned, I am done on any of these threads. Just let him go breed without obtaining the information I feel is needed. After all, he did join the site for info, or did he join to tell us that he is right and we are wrong?

you called me a newb. flame ?

he obviously came for info.. he got the info.. maybe he didnt choose to use it.. but thats his problem..

i think this thread is basically done..

bottom line - most ppl think betta lova should not breed. but obviously he is gonna do it anyways.

aaaaarggh! :grr:

I'm tired of this. I'm locking this thread. Betta_lova, I advise you think long and hard before breeding your bettas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back