6 new bettas!!!!!!!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeepSeaFishin said:
Betta lover why is it necessary to talk about it on the forums when you are "An Experienced Breeder"
Cuz that was my very first spawn and I practically didn't even know what I was doing and I prolly did it with luck :dunno: but the male and female were veils lol I didn't know about the good tail store yet at that time so I didnt' get my bettas there til now =) and it was like one and a half years ago so I was only nine and a half

this is getting out of hand isn't it?
betta_luva, you have to chill and stop with the innuendo and accusations regarding cutecotton. that won't be tolerated here.

cutecotton said:
i'm not the only one disagreeing iwht your methods betta, why are you singleing me out?

oh? you have bred bettas before? never heard you mention that, if you've bred htem before then why didn't you say so? if you've bred them before you should know somewhat of what to expect, and how to handle hte situation, and to undersatnd the proper method of conditioning them, rather than thinking of nothing but breeding them the second you get them back from the store.

yes, my first spawn was very sucessful thank you, but i admit that i have made many mistakes. I'm not critizing you, merely tryign to get thorugh your thick skull what you sould be cautious of. Obvoiusly you refuse to listen, which explains why you were banned from the live chat to start with, and now you want to bring this on the forum as well.

Fine by me, why don't you go ahead and try to spawn them betta? If you want to do it so much, and obviously you'll never listen to any of us, go and try ahead, according to nibbles you can only learn the hard way right? well fine, just dont' come crying back to us when your bettas are hurt during the spawn, or that the fry are dying shortly after they hatched (assuming they'll even hatch).

If you do decide to go ahead, i feel very sorry for your fish. from the looks of it, you do seem to have very beatiful bettas, why must you do these things to them? :no:
A-M-E-N. Cute, I love you. Anyway, I tell him to post pictures of the fish because (and I think I speak for the majority of the forum members on this one) it gets old when people talk about buying new bettas, describing them in words, however do not take pictures of them, even when he has a camera (see personal photo of betta_lova for proof).

I'VE SPAWNED BETTAS TOO B4 YOU KNOW!

betta_lova Posted: Jul 23 2004, 08:42 PM

i have decided no more betta breeding until i have some time

:whistle:

THAT WAS A WEBCAM DUFUS! Seriously you can tell camera pics look wayyyyyyyy better and a re installed everything on my com so my webcam isnt installed now and I dont know how to

personally, i try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their fish, some people don't have a camera or never get good enough pics or just don't like to show them for whatever reason. there is no law that says you must post pics right?

bkk_group said:
personally, i try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their fish, some people don't have a camera or never get good enough pics or just don't like to show them for whatever reason. there is no law that says you must post pics right?
THANK YOU! about half a year ago I used to take pics of my fish with my digi cam a lot and load them onto my msn display pic everyone said my embracing pic of my bettas and a pic of him making his bublenest was nice but I dont got them now

betta_lova Posted on: Jul 24 2004, 04:46 AM

Replies: 7
Views: 52 Just wondering how old a betta has to be b4 it can breed

Betta_lova, how can you say you've bred bettas after this quote?

the betta I spawned was my very first betta and it was those pet store bettas and it was obvious it was big enough to breed but my ct was small so i asked the lfs manager how old they were and he said 6months so i didn know if it was old enough

betta_lova said:
the betta I spawned was my very first betta and it was those pet store bettas and it was obvious it was big enough to breed but my ct was small so i asked the lfs manager how old they were and he said 6months so i didn know if it was old enough
So then you must have done this recently, because that post was from July....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back