6 new bettas!!!!!!!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, you try to confuse people out of their arguments. You said you bought this betta in july, but breeded your first betta a year and a half ago, yet with this simple post saying "just wondering how old a betta has to be before you breed it" signifies that you had very little experience with bettas, which was about 5 days ago.

Agreed, I'm done, I can't take much of his posts any longer.

godric..

your like a stalker..

if anyone should be tired.. it should be betta lova.. of you stalking him..

tracing his posts back to july ?

seriously.. thats sad.

and asking how old a betta can be before it breeds.. is an intelligent question.. doesnt mean he hasnt bred before.. i suppose you know the answer godric ?

thellama, I honestly do not know the answer to that question, and that is exactly why I have not bred bettas. I was also tracing his posts, merely to prove a point. Have you not read his other threads? Says one thing, says the other. I'm conditioning and waiting to embrace, but I paid the guy 5 bucks to condition the male immediatly. :no:

i find this hilarious..

the stalking part is flat out odd... ''look at his personal picture''

that seriously is creepy.. you dont believe he has bettas.. thats just flat out weird
u can say u believe he has bettas yet every post asks for pics of them.. odd..

and cutecotton.. you admit you made mistakes.. why is betta_lova not allowed to make mistakes?

sometimes things must be learned the hard way.. its a fact of life..

"just wondering how old a betta has to be before you breed it" signifies that you had very little experience with bettas, which was about 5 days ago.

i dont know the answer but ive had bettas for about a year..
does that mean i have little experience with bettas?

How is it creepy if I am saying, he has a camera, but doesn't use it. You need a camera to take a personal photo. Look, I don't want to get banned for flaming, and I have yet to flame, but this is really getting annoying fighting like children over stupid things, I admit it. As far as I'm concerned, I am done on any of these threads. Just let him go breed without obtaining the information I feel is needed. After all, he did join the site for info, or did he join to tell us that he is right and we are wrong?

you called me a newb. flame ?

he obviously came for info.. he got the info.. maybe he didnt choose to use it.. but thats his problem..

i think this thread is basically done..

bottom line - most ppl think betta lova should not breed. but obviously he is gonna do it anyways.

aaaaarggh! :grr:

I'm tired of this. I'm locking this thread. Betta_lova, I advise you think long and hard before breeding your bettas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back