6 Goldfish

xmurdererx

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i am selling 5 goldfish and 1 black moor that are grown i have had them goldfish for about 1-5years and need 2 sell as i need dis tank 4 ma new fish im getting selling all 4 £15-£30 pounds

i am selling 5 goldfish and 1 black moor that are grown i have had them goldfish for about 1-5years and need 2 sell as i need dis tank 4 ma new fish im getting selling all 4 £15-£30 pounds

Haha you're kidding right!!! You and your gangster talk!!!! You went from normal english and merged into street style!!!! :angry:

shut mate im 14 how old are you 42 atleast i have an account at this age and what your trying to say

shut mate im 14 how old are you 42 atleast i have an account at this age and what your trying to say
OK calm down!

On TFF there is one common interest..FISH..if your on here to make enemies I kindly suggest you go elsewhere. Annoying people is not going to do you any favours, especially if you are trying to sell something.

Age is irrelevant..if someone on here cares about the fish..then no one else cares...and neither should you!

D.

mate im sioz but look whois starting with someone smaller then him and his givenme bad emotion and he is taking piss out of how i talk

mate im sioz but look whois starting with someone smaller then him and his givenme bad emotion and he is taking piss out of how i talk
Look, all im saying is don't get stressy with anyone over anything..its not worth it in the long run..

Also how was he supposed to know youa re 14, I'm 15 and I can understand your writing..but thats as far as it goes..

D.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back