55g Stocking

what about 2 firemouths,2 bolivian rams, 6 corys,1 rubberlip pleco,2 anglefish,
 
what about 2 firemouths,2 bolivian rams, 6 corys,1 rubberlip pleco,2 anglefish,
Would be fine as long as NO Tetras or similar sized fish went in!
 
ok so as long as not nippers go in the anglefish will be fine?
 
and no small Tetras as the Angelfish will eat them!
 
instead of anglefish could I put some pracoex rainbows because I was wanting some schholing tetras what should I look for if I wanted a schooling species?
 
ok this is what I was wanting 1 or 2 firemouth, 4-5 of some kind of tetras,2 pracoex,6 corys,1 rubberlip pleco
 
ok so what about the stocking and what would be a good shooling fish of tetras or something similar
 
what about some tetras like maybe some x ray tetras(pristella tetras) or would they get eatin by the firemouths?
 
ok does this sound good?
2 firemouths,6 corys,5-6 pracoex maybe because I dont find them often or either 3 bolivian rams,1 rubberlip pleco,
 

Most reactions

Back
Top