55 Gallon Tank! Help Me Cichlid God's!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

i know a breeder that sells 6 acei for 20 bucks + shipping.he shipps them to me.i live in upstate new york.do u want his email?

I actually just got them for a more local guy, he charged me 38 shipped for 6 acei and 6 bristlenose! Pretty darn good deal IMO!!!

Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it!

yeah thats a great deal!!i have contacts for plecos ,synos, and cichlids so if ur lookin for suttin i more than likely can idrect you towards a person to buy them cheap.

Just an update, the fish should arrive tomorrow or wednesday!
I'm going to rearrange the rocks tomorrow morning when I change the water so that the new fish won't have to deal with any established territories. I don't think the labs will pester them too much, but they've already started to develop their little areas where they like to hang out.
I'm excited to get a little more color in the tank though!

AHHH!! Just found out the seller didn't ship the fish til tuesday so I need to get off work early or take an extended lunch to be there when they arrive... I just wish I would've known this sooner but things happen.

Pic's soon when the fish arrive!

The fish arrived today and were all in good health! The bristlenose juvies are such cute little guys!! The Acei are wonderful as well, they aren't too blue at the moment but I'm sure they will color up more in another day or so when they become more acclimated to their new tank. Pictures to come!

My girlfriend borrowed my memory card and I forgot to get it back... Let me see what I can do with my camera phone :unsure:

05-11-07_1645.jpg

05-11-07_1646.jpg

05-11-07_1647.jpg

05-11-07_1648.jpg

They're pretty crappy, and their will be new ones to come!!

BTW the BN's are in the QT for now.. I want them to get a little bigger before I release 2-3 in the big tank :)

lookin good!nice colored acei from what i can see.so whats next?maybe some...............synos?

Thanks for the compliments, possibly a syno or two... I already have the BN's but I don't see why I can't add a syno as well.

I will be adding 3-4 Snow White Socolofi in another 2-3 weeks or so.

my synos and BNS behave perfectly with each other.
how much will the scolofi cost ya?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back