55 Gal Questions

bugsy66

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 7, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Looking at getting a 55 gal aquarium for upgrading.

We have available here:

Tetra 55 gal deluxe aquarium

or

Marine Land 55 gal aquarium

Anyone have either of these tanks and what is your feed back about these brands??

Please don't list other brands as I am not able to get them here.
 
I'm afraid I'm not much help. :( To me an aquarium is an aquarium. As long as they hold water(which they are built for), then it's good for me. ;)
 
Actually, after doing some research I find that both brands are pretty much the same. Of course our LFS here says their brand they carry Marineland is better than Tetra but both are the same.

But like you say an aquarium is an aqarium.
 
Marineland is actually better exspecially when it comes to filters which im assuming that that is a kit and the filter is with it. Marineland have the bio wheel where whipser (tetra) doesnt really have anywhere for bacteria to live. I have used both before and i prefer marineland.Good Luck
 

Most reactions

Back
Top