55 And 20 Gallon Journal

ok, at 12:00 my time (3.4 hours) we transfer the fish and head to the lfs for some live rock, live sand, test kits, power heads, refractometers, salt water, and order fish for the coming week, hopefully if they still have the bosemani rainbows ill get those too :D

no piccys as only the water has claered up.

i love the look of sand... im regretting not putting sand in my 130 gallon now.

i cant wait for updates.

mom brought gravel for my Rio 180.

Well cheesed off as it looks sharp and crud!

lol, i use pea gravel for my tank, and its round, so hopefully my cories wont get cut up

i really hope you know im kidding lol

any way, also we will be stopping at a few more new lfs to look at the stock, so i guess it might take a little bit longer for me to get bcak to you after 12 (2 hours left)

i also hope you know im kidding, might not be the brightest crayon in the box, but definetly not the dullest either.

darn, ill begone by the time you get them and post pictures, i hope this thread is still alive in 5 days, but lots of reading for me lol

i also hope you know im kidding, might not be the brightest crayon in the box, but definetly not the dullest either.

darn, ill begone by the time you get them and post pictures, i hope this thread is still alive in 5 days, but lots of reading for me lol

o dont worry, im planning to update water stats and anything else that happens every day, and do picture updates on the weekend.

now i have to go, i have to do more hw again

In response to a previous post in this thread, yes you should re-acclimatise your fish when adding them to the 55g. I hope you didn't forget to use de-chlorinator when you added the water to the 55g and that the temperature is suitable (24-26C).

dont worry, got ziplocs ready when we transfer, parents got to do some errands but tey are back now and when they finish eating we change the water and head for the lfss

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back