55 And 20 Gallon Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GAB99

Jack Of All Trades
Reaction score
ill get pics as soon as possible, i first have to do some eay HW and then piccys!

in case your late to the party, im transferring existing 20 gallon fish to the 55 when the glass gets here, and then set up both filters running so its a insta cycle.

then for the 20....MARINE! still need a few more issues sorted out and well also hopefully be starting that today.

piccys!

the 55 in my room
IMG_1976.jpg

bye-bye 20 gallon feshwater! this is the tank in its last few hours of glory

IMG_1975.jpg

hope the glass man calls... getting alittle impatient!
barackslazer.png

If I could be sure my floors would hold a 55 I would get one but Im not sure :( I like the 20g, love the ancient ruin ornaments, might have to get me some for my new tank :D Cant wait to see the 55 up and running dude! :hyper:

yeah one of my amazon swords is apparently growing well, it shot out another shoot and the original one has 4 plants growing on it and a flower, sry had a flower, fishes thought it was tasty though!

If I could be sure my floors would hold a 55 I would get one but Im not sure :( I like the 20g, love the ancient ruin ornaments, might have to get me some for my new tank :D Cant wait to see the 55 up and running dude! :hyper:

i didnt even want it, but now i have to keep it cuz its my raphs home (now i can tell hes getting big cuz he has to wiggle through the columns now to get inside lol) itcovered in algae and the crevices made it impossible to clean, but it looks better now that i srubed it to oblivion lol

mabye in the next days ill be getting 2 bosemani rainbows, and if the lfs has my micro sword that will go in to.

come-onn more piccys!

there is nothing else to take piccys of! unless you want me to photograph my other pets lol

or each individual fish

actually i can take apic of where the tank will go, fine ill do it

:p I Want to see the tank in full that first picture was ( if you dont mind me saying ) Rubbish xD!

I Only saw abit of the glass :p

What kind of stand it having?

errg my mom caught me so now shes taking the pictures while i have to keep going with the HW, my dad now is ok with my hobby and wants to take me to get the glass and go to the lfs

:lol: My mom was like that when i had my camera. ( Taking pictures of an old old juwel lid )

She was like :angry: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!

i was like
:rolleyes: Nothing

Then she was like :blink: What have you broke

Then i was like :rolleyes: Nothing.
Then she goes YOu've done something

i was like :fun: No Nothhnig ( Running out the garage like :shout: ) And i left the camera

and she said

What was you doing with this then :sly:

then i was like

My CAMERA! :drool:

Just tell her what your doing :lol: ( Since its a fish tank you cant realy hide it ) Just say

"'Ma Fellow Homies Wanna See Ma Tank :hey: :nod: "

well, my camera is not good with tanks so i borrowed hers lol

now she wants to take the pictures and shes a good shot so they wont turn out bad.

off to HW! :X

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back