5 gallon mini bow tank

DOLORES

Fish Addict
Reaction score
well hello thurr! today i recieved my 5 gallon mini bow from petco, and so...still with nothin in there cuz i dont kno if theres any divider for BOWfronts .....

the only thing that comes in my mind is buy a very big one divider , 8 small suction cups, and some kind of plastic to put through the divider and attach it to the suction cups and attach the suction cups to the tank.......and obviously cut out froom the big divider the right shape (wich will be a biiiiig pain in the butt) -_-

OR put the fishies in the 10 into the 5 and put 2 regulars dividers in the 10 and put 3 bettas in it or 1 and keep 2 small school of cories :) with the bettas what do you all think?!!?

thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or you could make your own divider. There was a post on this a month or so ago. If you do a search on divider you will probably find it. I think a 5 gal is too small for a couple of emerald green cories and the guppies. might be alright for the guppies but i think 2 cories need more room. HTH :)

it did :) and i was talkin about the DIY divider :)

the only thing that comes in my mind is buy a very big one, 2 small suction cups, and 2 medium ones and some kind of plastic to put through the divider and attach it to the suction cups and attach the suction cups to the tank.......

its just that i forgot to say cut out the same shape from the big piece of divider :)

Odd. The 5-gal MiniBow usually comes with a betta divider.

Itty Bitty Betta said:
Odd. The 5-gal MiniBow usually comes with a betta divider.
nope.... thats the 2.5 :/ but i found cheaper buy the 5 gallon cuz i had a 30% off from my first order in PETCO so i bought this one instead the 2.5 gallon

now, is it good my idea about the DIY divider?

Most reactions

Back