$$$?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow, that really took over your tank. I am just starting out with live plants so I do not have much experience in this area. Always had plastic in the past. I do buy live plants on both Ebay and Amazon. Some of the sellers ask a lot more than the local pet store but most are competitive. I have had good luck buying online. One selling point is having pest free tanks that the plants are raised in. Snails seems to be a problem with some sellers. You may want to try selling on line. Who knows you could make it a business.

Wow, that really took over your tank. I am just starting out with live plants so I do not have much experience in this area. Always had plastic in the past. I do buy live plants on both Ebay and Amazon. Some of the sellers ask a lot more than the local pet store but most are competitive. I have had good luck buying online. One selling point is having pest free tanks that the plants are raised in. Snails seems to be a problem with some sellers. You may want to try selling on line. Who knows you could make it a business.
Good idea! And yes, that is a problem. I have snails everywhere in my tank, so I would have to advertise as not snail free. :)

Maybe you could advertise “free snails with every order!” d:D

or you could make another listing and sell 30 pond snails for $5

Thanks guys! Very informative. I have been throwing around the idea, and have already created an eBay account. Hopefully I will get some posted soon! :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back