45 Gallon Reef Diary From Setup To...?

i'm Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne's god father, if ski ever dies.. ill takecare of them as if they where my own.
"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Santi"
Ter

i'm Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne's god father, if ski ever dies.. ill takecare of them as if they where my own.
"In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Santi"
Ter

Yeah, Ter is the God father :D. Just remember Ter, they're a couple of morons :D

Well, just had my first "whoops" with the tank hardware ;). Forgot to check my overflow box to see what the air situation was in the U-tube during last week's water change. Lost siphon today and spilled a gallon of water on the floor. Who needs soft carpet anyways right? :lol:

You could always clean the carpet, rent those steam cleaners from the grocery store or use your own if you have one. I remember when my tank broke I just dried it and vacummed over it, it smelled for a couple of weeks but now its all gone :fun:

Waterproof Laminate flooring is the way forward :good: And all the better in a old House where the floor sinks in the middle. Found mind did after disconnecting the external without turning the stop tap off.

Sorry to here about the loss Ski another falls in the theater of war, do you think a court marshal could be in order?

Waterproof Laminate flooring is the way forward :good: And all the better in a old House where the floor sinks in the middle. Found mind did after disconnecting the external without turning the stop tap off.

Sorry to here about the loss Ski another falls in the theater of war, do you think a court marshal could be in order?

It's all about terrazzo(sp) now. Laminate is so last year. :rolleyes:

Sorry about the loss too. That sucks.
Any plans to replace Captain Lew? That is the one that died recently right?

llj :)

PS: Are you still burined under copious amounts of snow?

It rained yesterday and today its gonna be above 32 again :D :D. Snowpack is still there, but receeding quickly. Takes a lot to get rid of 6' of snow ;).

Actually the recent loss was the Leopard Wrasse who never got properly introduced. Lieutenant Lew (purple firefish) is timid during the daytime but comes out when I feed and is otherwise alive and well.

And I live in an apartment thats gonna need new carpets when we're done with the place anyways, so I dont really care about the floor :lol:

Well, my hermits have again moved in on my Elegance, ripping it further than it already was from its base. VERY annoyed. Although I wouldn't class it as long term, Ive had it since I bought my tank, back in November, 2005. Both occasions hermits have ripped into it when its been deflated overnight. :grr: In any future tank, I refuse to buy any hermits, other than true Micro's.

Heh, glad I moved all my hermits over into the Mantis nano :shifty:

Heh, glad I moved all my hermits over into the Mantis nano :shifty:

Good move. I find their bad habits far out way any benefit they could hold to a reef, so mine were evicted to Reef #2, but they still got to my Elegance. :-( Sounds like your Mantis could be having Hermit Dinner, so at least they weren't wasted! :good:

Every time i read this thread the trials and tribulations amaze me,

Glad to hear you`ve got everything sorted mate.

P.S ITS MY BIRTHDAY!

Most reactions

Back