3hr Powercut

-SPB-

Fish Addict
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
778
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Stevenage, UK
Hi guys.

I've just had my power turned back on after about 3hrs. Was just wondering how much damage this would have done to my filter. Temps are fine, just the filter.

cheers.
 
Hi -SPB- :)

I agree with nelly. If there was any bacterial loss, it will soon be replaced. :D
 
Filters back working normally after the power cut, but generally speaking it's not working well!!!!

Fingers crossed all will be OK on top of all the other stuff going on

Got a new one coming tomorrow.
 
It's lost power Tetratec (EX1200), causing all sorts of grief in the tank, finrot, culmnaris, general slime all over tank, not picking stuff up. General nightmare really. Tetra have sent one out, should be getting it tomorrow, I've got a spare rena xp2 running along side this one though at the moment, so hopefully things should be getting back to some sort of normality soon I hope!!

But with the power cut, not what I needed at all.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top