30G Paludarium

just had a quick look at the salamanbers and most places say i could have about 2 in that size tank. im going to look a bit more at fire bellied toads aswell i quite like the look of them and they dont need heaters either same as salamanders.

ok thanks. i would love a red eyed tree frog or white yree frog but they need taller tanks atleast 60cm so might look out for another tank.

FBT are apparently less poisnouse but i might get a trio of bearded pygmy chameleons instead

I am SO JELOUS!!! :angry:

I have been researching newts, salamanders and frogs for a college project all week and my god do i want one! Just the ideas that could go in to a set-up like that are endless. It sounds like so much fun... i may need to have one when i get my own place...

I am SO JELOUS!!! :angry:

I have been researching newts, salamanders and frogs for a college project all week and my god do i want one! Just the ideas that could go in to a set-up like that are endless. It sounds like so much fun... i may need to have one when i get my own place...

If you still need information go to caudata (link in my footer) they are a site dedicated to newts and salamanders.

I didnt even know newts existed as pets until I stumbled upon them when I was wondering around a fish section. I saw one and immediately wanted one (although I did the sensible thing and did lots of research first) I then located ONE (they'd sold out of everywhere). They are fascinating animals.

Fot me and newts I love their little arms and legs and their toes and fingers, when they fall off something they wave their arms around like humans do and it's really funny.

haha!
We have some salamanders at college but they look more like the ones you'd find in your garden. I don't know if they are a fancy type.
I was tempted yesterday to go down to the reptile shop near here and see if they sell them... not that i am going to get one... or anything...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back