30 Gallon Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BWBettas

Bettas Eh?
Reaction score
What "Big" fish can go in a 30 gallon tank.. but live happily with an ABF? i love ABF and have seen them in my lfs so im definatelu getting one. What else type of oddballs which are kinda big can i keep in there?

What is the tanks dimensions i.e height, width, length etc? Oddballs aside, i don't think you could fit a fish bigger than 5inchs in a 30gal, so i dunno if you are looking for somthing larger?

What is the tanks dimensions i.e height, width, length etc? Oddballs aside, i don't think you could fit a fish bigger than 5inchs in a 30gal, so i dunno if you are looking for somthing larger?

not true, a single gsp would do fine in a 30g at 6" hehe

some eels dont require much moving room so that might be a possibility.

eels generally wrap around/coil so they probably won't need much room. but don't quote me on that as i don't know enough about them. there are a decent number of pufferfish that can go in that tank (research first or contact SirMinion via PM). i never know what ABF stands for. so could someone fill me in?

never mind i got it ABF stands for african butterfly fish :lol:

since they get small and are generally peaceful i can't see what you could add. i would say a puffer, but they would shred the ABF to peices and eat it. any other fish might just find it as a snack. maybe get an African Knife fish or a baby whale or an elephantnose. i don't know??? as those fish may get to big for a 30 gal

If it is a 30 gallon long (36 inches long) then you could get a Senegal Bichir. (They get around 8"-9" usually, sometimes 1 foot though)

What is an ABF?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back