30 Gal Pics

dnn3

Fish Addict
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
illinois
these are pics of my 30 gal. tell me if you like, please.
fishtankswithnewplants-30.jpg

fishtankswithnewplants-18.jpg

fishtankswithnewplants-01.jpg

fishtankswithnewplants-34.jpg

fishtankswithnewplants-12.jpg
 
The rams and swords are very nice but I wonder about the salt water background. Somehow it just looks wrong to me. Nice fish and an attractive presentation to anyone who doesn't know fish though.
 
nice looking tank, congrats:) work on it,, keep it goin,, lookin good tho. I

Murph
 
obviously those photos dont' seem interesting. well, tell me if anyone likes these. please comment, i'm a big boy, i can take it. good or bad.
fishtankswithnewplants-50.jpg

fishtankswithnewplants-14.jpg

fishtankswithnewplants-53.jpg



obviously those photos dont' seem interesting. well, tell me if anyone likes these. please comment, i'm a big boy, i can take it. good or bad.
fishtankswithnewplants-50.jpg

fishtankswithnewplants-14.jpg

fishtankswithnewplants-53.jpg
 
Way too busy and bright for my taste but it all depends on what you like since its your tank!! :good:
Your fish look happy and thats always a good thing!
 
Yes it is a bit busy. The fake reptiles kinda scare me. Not really my taste. That is a nice picture of your ram.
 
If you like it that what counts.
I'm not keen, not a lover or coloured gravel and coloured oraments.
 
That lizard on the white ornament looks real :o

As wilder said....if you like it, that;'s what counts. I constantly re-scape mine and never like it :(
 
both "lizards" are real. the one on the rock is an eastern newt and the brown one is a fire belly newt. okay i admit, my tank is a little on the cutesy side. i'm getting ready to move so maybe i'll change a few things. starting with the color of the rocks.
 
I like the fish and the newts. The gravel is kinda gaudy. The blue plant could probably go too. The rest of it isn't too bad.

The fish look happy though so I don't think they mind. lol
 
both "lizards" are real. the one on the rock is an eastern newt and the brown one is a fire belly newt. okay i admit, my tank is a little on the cutesy side. i'm getting ready to move so maybe i'll change a few things. starting with the color of the rocks.

Ohhhh..OKAY...LOL :blush:
 
I thought they were real. I like the Newts. I usually go for natural looks, but its all about what you like. Fish keeping is an art, some of see through Romanticism others through Futurism.
 
here is a picture of my 60 gal. when i move i will probably decorate my 30 gal more like it.
fishtankswithnewplants-16.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top