3,500 gallon tank - what to put in?!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I wounder how many male bettas you could get to coexist peacefully?
Or atleast have them survive?
Prolly over 50.

I would do a Salt water and put some seahorses in it. Then some times I would take a good shower without soap and then start swimming and join in there world. You would take great photos and maybe even breed them. even if you only got 10% of the fry out and only 50% of them lived you would still have hundreds of babys a year that live. I mean if you start out with 50-100 Seahorses. Heck you could pay for it just from the fry

I think this is a joke, but what the heck, lets have fun; you should havein this tank (which the author, probably doesn't have) a big amazon discus/angel/cardinal enviroment...

I hope the author is not so pathetic as to hoax something as this, they would have to be truly fuc**** sad!...

Ben

apologies if this is genuine but I find this VERY hard to believe, I think a jump from a 40g tank to a 3500g??

Im sorry but where are getting it from?....how much is it costing you?.....why are they getting rid of it?

.....Im sure Im not the only one who suspects that this might be a hoax....the mathamatics didnt even add up with the amount of gallons.

QUOTE(Clairel @ Nov 1 2005, 01:51 PM)

It sounds good enough for a swimming pool to me, i will bring my bikini lol

C x

Can we get some puictures of that :D :hyper:

Yes we've gathered that after pages and pages of posts but no replies. Who cares... S'not hurting anybody.

I could fill a tank of that size up to the brim from me drooling all over it

Snappers are solidary animals, and would kill eachother, also if the tank is supposed to be that high, they would die because they would get to tired cos they'd have to swim for air.

Jesus! how much is that going to cost????
Well im thinking of making a 110gal tank. custom.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back