3,500 gallon tank - what to put in?!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I would of thought the tank will be extremely expensive.. :/ Also, if you stock it with smaller fish, you will need alot of money to make it anywhere near full.. :D

...you're just going to have this for personal use? Not for like, a restaurant or a zoo? I hope you're going to charge admission for something like that, I can only imagine the charges something that large will incur.

By the way, whatever you decide, you're overstocked. Two neon tetras? Sorry, they won't ever make it.

I second the manatee option.

well you have many options
but whatever you go with
good luck with it
oh yea
take a look @ my sig
Pics would be great when ur done

Wow the possiblities are endless and your water bills will be high! ;) Ar you getting a filter with it or are you going to have to build one? It's a bit of a big jump from your 40g but it'll be so much fun. I am so incredibly envious of you!

I am wondering how long it will take to fill and my tiny brain is consumed with that thought only for the minute so I have no suggestions, sorry.

Omg I cant even to comprehend what having a tank that big would be like. I would love to go marine with it but that would be sooooooo expensive- so errrr.... who needs the basic necessities in life, dont need to live properly for a few months, maybe even a few years...?! But then again, whatever you decide to do it iwll be expensive but then i think it will be worth it once it is looking nice :D I would love to see some pics... so i can begin my dream!!! Good luck :thumbs:

Seriously now folks I doubt this is for real. Whatever. :rolleyes:
However, if it were I wonder if there are laws or special permits you would need?

eta - with the sudden large increase in electricity consumption I would expect the authorities to be knocking on your door thinking you are growing something other than fish in your basement. ;)

Seriously now folks I doubt this is for real. Whatever. :rolleyes:
However, if it were I wonder if there are laws or special permits you would need?

Has the dude posted yet? I haven't really been keeping up with this one?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back