5 blue rams
2 kuhli loaches
3 cory cats
20200830_130735.jpg
20200830_130805.jpg
20200830_130753.jpg

got some nice vals there!

O I got excited for a second :(
Oh stop ,calm down...haha he will be going in my outside 135 gallon once he stops freaking out and his brown on his scales goes away...I got him from petco and he was totally brown from stress...he has recovered but is still timid as heck.

Oh stop ,calm down...haha he will be going in my outside 135 gallon once he stops freaking out and his brown on his scales goes away...I got him from petco and he was totally brown from stress...he has recovered but is still timid as heck.
Really like parrots and would love to keep one.

I have a smaller one in my bigger tank...when they are not stressed or shy they are so funny...they always look like they are smiling and follow you around and have big goo goo eyes.

Me to. I have hate how most fish stores just put them in a dirty tank and stuff, and don’t put them out in the open for everyone to see. Once my LFS has a “Rose Queen Parrot” (I’m pretty sure that’s what it was called) and it was gorgeous. They get a bad wrap for some reason...

Looking good @JBAwrench! :fish:

Me to. I have hate how most fish stores just put them in a dirty tank and stuff, and don’t put them out in the open for everyone to see. Once my LFS has a “Rose Queen Parrot” (I’m pretty sure that’s what it was called) and it was gorgeous. They get a bad wrap for some reason...

Looking good @JBAwrench! :fish:
So pretty. I should have gotten a 55 :/. Jk can't wait to get more corys :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back