24 Blue Led Beam Bar Lights Lamp For Aquarium Fish Tank

cheers mate just bought a couple to try, if they ok i'll be getting some more!
 
I would buy one if the plug-in was made for a US outlet...lol.
 
I would buy one if the plug-in was made for a US outlet...lol.
cut the plug off, buy an american one, wire it up, bobs ya uncle!!!
:lol: a sparky after my own heart, seriously they may actually fit your us fitting's if not go to a hardware store and get a holiday socket from us to is it sinapore or somewhere like that
 
I would buy one if the plug-in was made for a US outlet...lol.
cut the plug off, buy an american one, wire it up, bobs ya uncle!!!

Yeah I know. I did that one time for another product I bought off ebay from Hong Kong. The product said the step-down transformer brought the voltage from 110V to 9v. So I wired a step-down transformer in series with it, with the correct output. I check the voltage with a voltmeter to make sure it was correct and it was. So then I wired it up to the device and it fried it :unsure: ...maybe I was pushing too much current(amps) idk.

So I dont really feel like messing around with another one again right now...lol But with LEDs, they will only operate if only the correct voltage is supplied, and more. Which is a pretty small amount, so I could do it , just don't really feel like it. :/

Plus, I dont have a lot of money right now being in College and all :sad: ...every penny I have helps right now...lol...Maybe I will when I get my taxes back, just like I am buying a bigger filter! :hyper:

Also with this light bar, and others like it, would it be okay to have it run all night? Or when would you use it? Wouldn't the main light source flood out the blue LEDs when running it during the day?

-FHM
 
Also with this light bar, and others like it, would it be okay to have it run all night? Or when would you use it?

There is no real need to have it on all night,
I would simply use it for a few hours each evening
 
well after paying up straight away i finally received a mail to say my lights are on the way, lets see how long it takes from hong kong lol!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top