20l Question

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
I just bought a 20 long and am looking for lighting. Since its the high of a 10 gallon if I bought a 30 in light with a single 18watt T8 be equal to more since its shorter then a 30 or would 2 18watt T8 be needed?

I am planning a low tech planted tank. Also would a Fluval 2 be efficient enough or do I need something more?
 
How "low tech" are we talking about?
If your just doing something like ferns/moss/anubias/swords etc, it will be more than enough.
 
I was looking into:

Swords
Anubis
4 Leaf Clover
Crypt
Baby Tears

So a single 18watt strip would be fine? Tanks 30X12X12. I plan to use liquid ferts and may add simple CO2 in the future.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top