20g Tank (90 Litres)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lord Fishheart

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have a 20g tank sat in my garage doing nothing, so I thought I may as well put it to use and add some Oddballs!

What fish do the Oddball experts recommend?

Grateful for any advice

I have a 20g tank sat in my garage doing nothing, so I thought I may as well put it to use and add some Oddballs!

What fish do the Oddball experts recommend?

Grateful for any advice

bonjourrrr!!!
ooooh new tank to be set up!! how exciting!! :DDDD

well, since the tank is only 20 gallons big, the type of fish you can put is limited.

i LOVE my "invisible" tank!! you should get one like it! you can have a whole bunch of indian glassfish, they are like less than an inch long!! you can have about 10-15 of those and maybe 3-6 glass catfish. you can make a beautiful setup with lots of plants with those fish. they go well with almost any kind of plant!!

dwarf puffers are adorrrrable i love them!! they are really smart and if you grab bloodworms with chopsticks and swirl them aroud the tank, they will follow it around!! i love watching them theyre soooo cute!

there are many gobies you can buy and it is crazy to try to pick a couple to recommend so i will leave you to research the gobies :]

lastly, butterflyfish are very interesting to keep.

but as far as my favorites go, id totally go for the glassfish. theyre just like tetras but like, odd hehehehe :))))))

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back