2024 MLB season

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nope, I enjoy listening to a person who is a big fan of a particular team. I used to be similar with the Dodgers but have lost some of the loyalty because I do not like their current system of buying talent. Still my team though.

Wait till football season and you will "hear" me bubbling on about Green Bay win lose or draw.

My Momma was a huge fan of college football,🏈 she was a huge Ohio State fan and a diehard Washington fan. My stepdad…..not so much. When my stepdad passed away, my mom moved in with me in a little apartment we had made for her. People would ask how my mom was doing since my stepdad passed, I would tell them “ are you kidding me now she can watch the draft!” She would watch all three days or however long NFL draft is and could tell you what kid came from what college and went to what Pro team! She had the NFL ticket the MLB ticket and whatever else you could think of. She even became a fan of golf once she moved in with me. I have no idea why. I sure do miss that lady.❤️

My Momma was a huge fan of college football,🏈 she was a huge Ohio State fan and a diehard Washington fan. My stepdad…..not so much. When my stepdad passed away, my mom moved in with me in a little apartment we had made for her. People would ask how my mom was doing since my stepdad passed, I would tell them “ are you kidding me now she can watch the draft!” She would watch all three days or however long NFL draft is and could tell you what kid came from what college and went to what Pro team! She had the NFL ticket the MLB ticket and whatever else you could think of. She even became a fan of golf once she moved in with me. I have no idea why. I sure do miss that lady.❤️
Cool Story! There is a lady in my apartments that is pretty much a baseball fanatic and we talk ball a lot. She doesn't really have a team, just loves baseball. Actually, due to me, she has sort of adopted Cleveland but more for conversation than being an actual fan.

Cleveland 18-7...

Big series starting Friday for Cleveland. A weekend series with Atlanta. They have the two best records in the MLB with Cleveland at 18-7 and Atlanta at 17-6. Technically Atlanta has the better record by percentage points but they are basically equal. I look forward to a really good weekend series. Go Cleveland! I'd be thrilled to have them win 2 out of the 3 games. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back