20 gallon tank question

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

gwand

Supporting Member
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
It seems that most 20 gallon tanks are 24 inches in length. Anyone know a brand that sells longer tanks?

It seems that most 20 gallon tanks are 24 inches in length. Anyone know a brand that sells longer tanks?
20 gallon “high” tanks are 24”x12”x16”. if you got a 20 gallon long tank, the dimensions are 30”x12”x12”, which holds the same amount of liquid, it’s just a longer tank.

if you’re from the US, petco and petsmart sells them. when i used to have my 20g long, they were Aqueon brand i believe.

I found my 20 gallon long. It will be perfect for my next nano tank.

IMG_0462.jpeg

Glad you got sorted nice dimensions! If you wanted any other options though check out UNS branded tanks some really interesting shapes and dimensions.

A twenty long nano tank ? ! ? ! Time was a twenty was a BIG aquarium .
I feel the word nano should only apply to really small tanks, like under 15 gallons. Then above that should be known as REGULAR size until you get to like 50 gallons. Then 50 gallons is MEDIUM size. Then you get to 150 gallons and it's a BIG/LARGE size tank.

I feel the word nano should only apply to really small tanks, like under 15 gallons. Then above that should be known as REGULAR size until you get to like 50 gallons. Then 50 gallons is MEDIUM size. Then you get to 150 gallons and it's a BIG/LARGE size tank.
In my case, the word nano refers to the fish size. All of the fish that are going into this tank will be between .5 and .75 inches as adults.

Can anyone recommend a brand of black sand substrate that will not injure bottom dwellers? Thanks.

Has anyone shipped fish from Arizona Aquatic Gardens? If so, were you satisfied?

Most reactions

Back