20 Gallon Community

SlickRick

New Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Norfolk Va
I Just bought a 20 gallon tank. I want to know what would be some good ideas to do with it. I was thinking about putting some java moss and fern and putting a pair of angels with some neon tetras.

Suggestions anyboby?
 
If you would like angelfish the tank needs to be at least 18" tall.

Neon Tetras are a natural foodsource for angels in the wild, therefore they are unsuitable.

Please read the pinned topics on cycling a new tank.
 
I know about the whole cycling. i just want to know some suggestions on what to stock the tank with.
 
Neons would be ok. Zebra or pearl danios for the upper levels and some corydoras for the bottom. Maybe a dwarf cichlid or gourami as a centerpiece.
 
Have a look through the species index pinned to the top of the forum, decide which fish you like the look of and then post a thread with your ideas, then people can help you with amounts and compatibility of the fish you like and the size of tank you need for them :good:

Welcome to the forum and the hobby. :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top