2 X Discus

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I am selling 2 of my discus as im going all albino.... i currently have 4 discus 2 being albinos and the 2 for sale are 1 x penang eruption about 3.5-4 inch body and 1 x yellow pigeonblood 3 inch body. the 2 fish are healthy and eating lots of bloodworms... ive had them a few weeks but i want my discus all the same colour form so ill be getting a couple more albinos when these 2 have sold. they were purchased from midland discus and are wormed and great shape and colour.
i paid £55 for the 2 so just looking to get my cash back on them but open to offers. collection only or i can deliver locally for fuel costs.

Matt

002-10.jpg

penang eruption
003-8.jpg

yellow pigeonblood

I'd love them but im so far away in Luton :( dont know how you could part with a penang though!! Would be nice if it was female as i have a lovely penang male...

I'd love them but im so far away in Luton :( dont know how you could part with a penang though!! Would be nice if it was female as i have a lovely penang male...
the penang is a beautifull fish but like i said i have 2 albinos and im loving the way they look and the colouring so ive decided to go all albino... ive been told that it may well be a female, but im new to discus so cant confirm.... shame your not local enough!

if i lived closer (or atleast on the same continent!) but being in the US i don't see it possible - - lovely fish!

(free bump!)

if i lived closer (or atleast on the same continent!) but being in the US i don't see it possible - - lovely fish!

(free bump!)
:lol: never mind.....

these are available and open to sensible offers as i have now been informed that my 2 new albinos have arrived in the UK :drool:

Sure you still dont want to post? :p

Sure you still dont want to post? :p
if you really wanted them as i have no local intrest i may post, but at your risk... i have heat packs etc but ive never posted fish before just shrimps!

bump

seen these discus today and they are real beauties fine examples

Most reactions

Back