2 Weeks Off

kribensis12

I know where you live
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
8,679
Reaction score
593
Points
113
Location
Peoria, Illinois
Just wanted to let you guy's know, I'm leaving on the 31st to go to the Wisconsin Dell's, and I am going to be back on the 7th, only to leave the next morning. So, I most likely wont be on in the next 2 weeks. So, no, I didn't die, it's just Vacation!
 
Have fun! What are you doing with your fish? Taking the with you? hahahaha


Haha. My parents are going to be home for the first week, so they are hopefully going ot take care of them( and NOT kill them!). The second week, and rents and family and me are going to be gone. So they'll starve.
 
Do you have any blood left in you after spending 2 weeks in the Dells? I have gone through the area before and thought the mosquitoes were going to carry me away. I can't say that I ever considered spending time there after that experience.
 
I was in florida for the second week. I got more bug bites in FL than in the Dells. I don't remember getting any bug bites in the Dells. I went deep sea fishing in FL. It was 50 bucks a person. Me, my little brother and cousin, and my dad and uncle went. We caught 31 Grey Snappers and got them cleaned and ate them. I also caught a puffer fish. I will put up pictures later.
 
That sounds like lots of fun Kribensis. I haven't been on a half day boat for many years but I was in the Pacific fishing for bonita and yellow fin tuna.
 
The puffer fish sounds interesting. Do you know what type of puffer? Yeah, I go fishing too every once in a while at a state park called Roaring River, a rainbow trout hatchery. It is fun to go there.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top