2 Weeks Off

I had a great time! Fishing, swimming, going to the mall to buy used CD's ( got 3 CD's for 15 dollars!) and the like, spending the drive there in a van filled with family members on a 22 hour drive. Lots of fun. We almost went parasailing, but we didn't have 50 bucks a person to spare.

Here are some pic's:

The puffer:
016-8.jpg


Dad and little brother with grey snappers:
017-7.jpg


018-8.jpg


All the grey snappers of the day ( 31 ):
019-4.jpg


The fish being cleaned:
020-7.jpg

021-4.jpg



I also found 2 tortoises walking around at a alligator park( we didn't see any alligators, too late in the day!)
026-1.jpg

027-5.jpg
 
They are only poisionus if you eat them. Or if you step on them. The guy in the picture is one of the fishmen who work the boat, so for him, I guess they are safe to handle. But, I doubt they are safe for an average fisher to handle. It sure was cool! I thought it was cool when he put his mouth up to the fish and blew air into it!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top