2 questions

guppygirly

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Ok, here they are:

1. How big will my feeder guppy get? (I keep calling it a feeder I guess it's just a regular/wild guppy??) Will he get the same size as a fancy guppy minus the big tail?

2.Will my regular wag-tailed platies breed with my variatus platies? (I don't want them to, so if they will I need to separate them..I have a pair of each)

1. How big will my feeder guppy get? (I keep calling it a feeder I guess it's just a regular/wild guppy??) Will he get the same size as a fancy guppy minus the big tail?

2.Will my regular wag-tailed platies breed with my variatus platies? (I don't want them to, so if they will I need to separate them..I have a pair of each)

1. breeder gups don't get very big,maybe a little over an inch to 1 1/2 inches.

2. Your platys wil probably breed with each other. I have variatus and regular too and they won't stop. I have so many wierd colors and patterns. I have bright red platys with blue speckles,variatus sky blue with a bright orange top fin,almost but not quite red wags with mickey tails...My faves are the dark red ones with mickey tails. They look so cool and they really stand out. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back