Hi
I posted here before but the missus has decided to change where we are gonna put the tank so have to start again
I am based in London UK.
So I am looking for an 18" (455mm) cubed glasss tank which needs to be a maximum height with a stand of 40" (1015mm)
I am looking to spend as much money as I need to spend as I just had a windfall and want to blow it all on my new tank and hobby
So therefore I want the best quality I can get for an all in one system or if someone can suggest a tank with compnents I would go for that but really prefer the idea of an all in one with bits all hidden away.
Ideas please ?
Z
I posted here before but the missus has decided to change where we are gonna put the tank so have to start again
I am based in London UK.
So I am looking for an 18" (455mm) cubed glasss tank which needs to be a maximum height with a stand of 40" (1015mm)
I am looking to spend as much money as I need to spend as I just had a windfall and want to blow it all on my new tank and hobby
So therefore I want the best quality I can get for an all in one system or if someone can suggest a tank with compnents I would go for that but really prefer the idea of an all in one with bits all hidden away.
Ideas please ?
Z







