16 Puppy Litter...

Aaaw, they are too cute. And a gorgeous colour too. How lovely. We once adopted 2 Rhodesian Ridgeback puppies from a litter of 16! They were too cute and when we went to pick our two, it was really hard to decide with all these lovely puppies running around us.

Has your GF had her baby yet? It was you a few months back saying you two were expecting, wasn't it??

:D

AW PUPPIES!!! *DIES* i used to hav a great dane.. got hit by a car tho :( lady said she couldnt see him..... :|

No shes not had it yet although its due anyday, went to the LFS today (got a new Betta) and i was doing my best to annoy her into going into labour in the fish shop :D
I think it would be kind of symbolic, anyhow; didn't work and she didn't agree :no:
But we are expecting her anytime soon.

No shes not had it yet although its due anyday, went to the LFS today (got a new Betta) and i was doing my best to annoy her into going into labour in the fish shop :D
I think it would be kind of symbolic, anyhow; didn't work and she didn't agree :no:
But we are expecting her anytime soon.

Good luck then. You said expecting "her" anytime soon, does that mean it's a little girl?

Hope to hear the good news soon and don't forget some pics of the new little one.

:good:

Most likely a little girl, although the MidWife can never guarantee it.
If it is a baby boy i hope he likes dresses, all clothing has been purchased in advance....
Pics will definately be posted.

lol, are oyu the same guy, that in another thread said all you had bought was a couple boys' shirts and a bowler hat for the baby girl on the way? if so, lol i will never forget that hehe

congratulations

and those puppies are adorreable

Not bowler hat, a bucket hat! We'll match!
And yes the majority of clothes i've bought her are actually male clothing, but nearly all the baby girls clothing i can find looks like its been made from my Grandmas old floral curtains or/and (even worse) they have 'cute' slogans like; Baby Diva or Little Princess etc....
:no:
So unsurprisingly my GF has done the majority of the clothes shopping.

hehe awww, i think that's cute though!!

Sorry to be off topic, but when people talk abotu them having babies, i get all maternal and squishy feeling inside lol but a quick trip to the grocery store and hearing screaming kids makes me feel better lol

congratulations though, that is so exciting!!

have you a name chosen yet?

Most reactions

Back