16 Gallon Bow Front Stocking Question

Feather_Sword

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
US
I have 1 Opaline Gourami, 3 Black Skirt Tetras, 4 Zebra Danios, 4 Mollies, and 1 small four inch Pleco in a 16 Gallon bowfront. I was wondering how many more fish can live comfortably in a 16 gallon without the tank being overstocked.

I plan to get 3 more Zebra Danios and one Creamsicle Molly sometime soon for the tank.
 
You are basically looking at being overstocked. Opaline gourami's get big and also if your pleco is a common he is going to get hoooooj.
 
well id say youre pretty well stocked right now...if you double up on your filtration and choose wisely on stock, you can fit a few more in with success. one of my favorite reasons for fishkeeping is finding the right balance
 

Most reactions

Back
Top