129s For Sale

weisel

Fish Addict
Reaction score
i have 7/8 L129s for sale...most of them are sub adult...and some juvies...they are priced at £10/£15 each

DSC00894.jpg

these are pick up only

got some pie bold bristles aswell...1 male sub and 2 female sub and a few juvies...£20 the lot

tx

some of them yes...some of the smaller 1s maybe...i havent really looked at them...just took a photo and put them in tank...i think most of them are gone now...wont no to i get pm bak...pm me if interested and ill get bak to you

@weisel - Sorry, I am causing some confusion here.... :blush:

The 7 that I mentioned were for myself and Fishyfeet, but I think that, we are both confirmed buyers.... :good:

its ok icon...worked that all out...lol...and its 5 for you 2...at moment theres no more for sale people untill these have been picked up so then i can see whats left and whats sexable to see how many more to sell...tx for the interst....hey rock...u should no by now i dont post...lol...sorry

its ok icon...worked that all out...lol...and its 5 for you 2...at moment theres no more for sale people untill these have been picked up so then i can see whats left and whats sexable to see how many more to sell...tx for the interst....hey rock...u should no by now i dont post...lol...sorry

ah well worth a try lol :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back