125 gl cichlid tank

powwowcoolio

Reaction score
I have perchesed a 125gl (uk gallon) it came with these cichlids can i add some more or not.

one pair of kribs male 3" female 2" they have laid eggs over night
one pair of keyholes male & female 2"
one pair of severums male & female 2"
one pleco 14"

there are also 6 congo tetras and a kissing gourami but i intend to get rid of them to my lfs

any advice welcome as i am new to the hobby

PowWow, There is no reason to post the same questions in 3 different topics. Someone will come along and be more than happy to help you. You have to give them time. Also there is no reason in this world for posting the same thing several times. There are at least 2 posts in this topic that you have posted and have said the same thing except that you went and added bold lettering so it wasnt a system fluke. Consider this a warning, Please do not flood the topics like this and give folks a chance.

Les

powwow,

This is going to be short due to I am extremely tired as I have had a long day (just ask Les).

First,

Good choice to lose the kisser.

Next,

Keep the congo's if you like them.In the size tank you have they would make a nice addition and they should be able to take care of

Sorry,

I tried three times to edit the post and it keeps getting chopped off. Will continue it tomorrow.

CM

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back