120 Gal Tank

snowflake311

Fish nerd
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Messages
4,074
Reaction score
8
Points
38
Location
US
I'm still looking for a good deal on a larger second tank. I was looking for a 55 Gal tank big but not too big. Then I found a 120Gal tank for $175 with everything even fish. Yet they did not say what kind of fish they are I have to call and find out. Pretty sweet deal I'm sure if I don't like the fish I could bring them or trade them at my LFS.

So I am wondering what do some of you keep in your 100+ tanks?
If you don't have one what would you keep?

I really really want to do an all south American theme tank. With peaceful cichlids like some blue acaras, a gold nutget plecos, a school of corys, a Striped Raphael Catfish and some shoaling fish from South American. maybe some hatches for the top and rummy nose for the middle. That's my dream tank. :drool:
 
i would have to go aggressive marine on that with triggers and tangs OR a high-tech planted tank with a pair of rams, a large group of some sort of tetra, probably cardinals, and some other interesting fish. I'd have to put a lot more thought into it but id definitely go either marine or planted on that.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top