I've just returned from a 1100km round trip (that is 10hrs driving) with the main objective being to get some breeding stocks... Visited 6 pet stores en route.... Did'nt get what I was looking for, but secured the following...
5 x Kissing Gouramis.......(All they had) - Terrible wasting obvious (one already died in transit)
5 Cloud Angels and 5 Marble Angels.... (when I breed them, I do not sell them at that size..... - babies)
1 (Red) sword Male, and four (juvenile) females..... They'd probably start breeding in about 2 months' time)
5 Albino Corydorras and 5 Mottled Corrydoras..... (also very small) -The Albinos were on my shopping list.
5 Good condition Orange Chromides.... Will probably start pairing off in about 6 weeks
2 Male and 4 female (Fluorescent blue) guppies..... (inbreeding apparent..... & not pure)
I'm so excited!!!
5 x Kissing Gouramis.......(All they had) - Terrible wasting obvious (one already died in transit)
5 Cloud Angels and 5 Marble Angels.... (when I breed them, I do not sell them at that size..... - babies)
1 (Red) sword Male, and four (juvenile) females..... They'd probably start breeding in about 2 months' time)
5 Albino Corydorras and 5 Mottled Corrydoras..... (also very small) -The Albinos were on my shopping list.
5 Good condition Orange Chromides.... Will probably start pairing off in about 6 weeks
2 Male and 4 female (Fluorescent blue) guppies..... (inbreeding apparent..... & not pure)
I'm so excited!!!








