randymyr
Fish Fanatic
Well, I set my 10 gallon fish tank up (with a 30 gallon filter) But comes to find out i don't have a canopy !
Do i really need one? All I can only think of needing it for the fact of evaporation.
I have the light, so if I can find out how to get that above the tank, i will.
But I was wondering how this would sound...
I'm planning on making this a planted tank, with the following plants and fish...
Plants
Java Moss
Dwarf Anubias
Giant Vallis
Cabomba
Water Sprite
Fish
3 Serpae Tetras
2 Rosy Tetras
4 Bronze Corys
Only reason there's this amount of fish is because I want them out of my 30 gallon
Do i really need one? All I can only think of needing it for the fact of evaporation.I have the light, so if I can find out how to get that above the tank, i will.
But I was wondering how this would sound...
I'm planning on making this a planted tank, with the following plants and fish...
Plants
Java Moss
Dwarf Anubias
Giant Vallis
Cabomba
Water Sprite
Fish
3 Serpae Tetras
2 Rosy Tetras
4 Bronze Corys
Only reason there's this amount of fish is because I want them out of my 30 gallon

The rest of the plants should be easy enough
they lasted forever, and lived through just about every illness, lack of food, everything... until we got the chinese algae eater that is... and it decided to eat EVERY fish in the tank! and this was about three, four, maybe even five years (this was a long time ago)






