10 gallon possibilities?

juanveldez

helping big fish eat little fish everyday
Reaction score
okay I decided that since I can't get my wife the 45 that I want to that want to get her, that I would let her get a start on her community tank by leting her stock my 10 gallon tank any way that she wants. and I know that she has wanted to get some blue rams. every time that we go into the lfs she always says how cute they are could I possibly house a pair in there with some others like neons or not.

intersting ........ so u want to put these blue rams where in ur comunituy tank right in so please tells use details of tanka nd fish ... and somtimes i think rams can adopt other fish as ditter fish like my rams use my livebearer babies as dither fish and plus my rams are quite confident for tow little guys lol :D :thumbs:

well the details are simple. the tank is used to raise any fry that I get from my 75 gallon tank. and since I found my 2 gallon tank I can use that so she can use the 10 gallon any way she wants to once my baby gets all growed up.

well for ten gallon tank i would recomend getting tow blue rams and 6 cardinals or wahtever tetrta takes ur fancy wouldn't surgets neons too small and weak always die on peeps -_- poor little blighter (lol) and maybe some small croys or sumthing if u want but if ur rams ever breed suposingly they dnt like catfish things dnt know why... :S ohwell hope that is what u wanted to here rember rams like abit of teritory and dnt like to much hassil and bassill .... :D :hyper:

I suppose you could have a couple of rams in there, but I'd be a little careful about the company. They are cichlids after all and can be aggressive, especially if they'd happen to breed. Personally I'd choose larger tetras than neons, but then there's the problem of the size of the tank. Larger tetras simply wouldn't fit.

Then again, I've never kept rams myself (although I'd love to some day) and am perhaps overly careful about what to keep with them. Maybe someone with experience can help you out with that.

I have also been considering a trio of dwarf cockatoos that can be housed in there until I get the money to buy her the 45 gallon tank

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back