10 Gallon Adf Tank Possibilites?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
So I want to buy a 10 gallon tank here soon and use it as an ADF tank but of course I would like to add some fish to it for some appeal. I am thinking 7-10 ADF. Can other bottom feeders go with ADF? I would of course be cycling the tank but am wondering what I should look into for it still. I am thinking of using a HoB filter (aqua clear most likely) with some sort of rock/decoration/driftwood under it to prevent alot of water movement that would disturb my ADF. I am thinking of a group of rasbora or tetra but am worried about the ADF getting food since I had one ADF who already has died from not being able to eat since unless it was dangled in front of his face he would not eat and even then he may not. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

Also any some ideas for hiding spots that I can toss worms into?
 
wouldent the fight for food with other bottom feeders be hard? I feed my ADF blood worms and I'm sure cory eat it as well.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top