1 X Bandit Cory

Hi Matt..

Yep tank is cycled, No I don't have any other Corys.. Just a few Community fish.
ok when do you want him/her? i will have to catch it which may take a while as there are loads of nooks and crannies to hide in and these are very quick clever fish....... i would recommend getting a few more of these bandit corys to get the best out of it, they do better in groups of 4 or more and are great fun to watch when shoaling about together. like i said i am only giving it away as i have a large group of laser corys and the bandit is a single species on his own and spends alot of time alone so really needs some mates.....
Matt.

Wasn't planning on get any others just yet so should I avoid just having the one or will he settle in on his own?

If he'll be ok then I can meet you whenever you can catch him, free most evenings / weekends

Wasn't planning on get any others just yet so should I avoid just having the one or will he settle in on his own?

If he'll be ok then I can meet you whenever you can catch him, free most evenings / weekends
he will/should be ok but you will get more out of these kind of fish if they are in groups. they get quite active and fun when in bigger groups.
if you still want it then ill be in touch when ive caught him.
can you pm me your phone number so i can call you when ive got him out as i will need to bring it over straight away or asap.

Matt

Not sure if I'm able to receive PM's or not ???? Try sending me your number Matt?
no it wont let me send 1 to you either... i think its to do with the fact that your new on here and have only posted a few posts on the forum! not 100% about that but im sure its something like that.......
i dont really want to put my number on here as you never know who is reading it :unsure:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back