1.5-2Ft Aquarium (For Quaranteen Tank)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

nurglespuss

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants: 1.5-2ft aquarium
Age and condition: so long as its water tight!
Quantity for sale: WANTED
Reason for Sale: For Quaranteen tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: Cheap if poss please!
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:

**Am in need of a smallish glass aquarium (if poss with hood/light) pretty cheaply as nothing really affordable, before I pick up some more corydoras)...

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants: 1.5-2ft aquarium
Age and condition: so long as its water tight!
Quantity for sale: WANTED
Reason for Sale: For Quaranteen tank
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: Cheap if poss please!
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:

**Am in need of a smallish glass aquarium (if poss with hood/light) pretty cheaply as nothing really affordable, before I pick up some more corydoras)...

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Hiya, I have a 35 litre Marina aquarium with a 50watt heater, slim s10 power filter with a spare cartridge, lid with 18inch 15watt light bulb, black gravel, 2 plastic plants, and a stuck on thermometer if you are interested. I was looking for arounf £85 for it as its not that old and in good condition. I am willing to drop the price though a bit if you would like to make an offer. I can have it sent you by courier which I can get a quote for or you can pick it up free. Im in Chigwell, Essex, Near east london.

Please let me know if you are interested. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back