Zikofski's Ada 60H (45) Iwagumi Tank Journal

ah thank you :) my fingers are crossed to :) looking okay so far

Bacteria should be fine with only a 5 hour power cut.

More resilient than most people think :)

Ops just realised I posted this in the wrong thread :p

little update another dead shrimp today checked stats and all is fine :S been fine for a few days but i did do a WC yesterday so maybe my RCS are weakened from my nitrite problem a week ago, but my blue shrimp have tripled in size and have darkened there colour almost black now here is a short and sweet video taken on my new phone (the right way up this time) of all my shrimp and a overview shot of the tank, this best shows how clear my tank water is using the UV steriliser, my CO2 is off to add better clarity during this video.

give me a like and subscribe to my channel if u enjoy and want more :D

http://youtu.be/13Oa9e_Ogqs?list=PLdXy9ZOOjd28I10DRR3NSU7qBLJt1oX2x

Aww - sorry for your loss, Zik!
Have watched the video - great stuff - what was the music?
Tried to like it but it wouldn't let me - will try later - have subscribed tho.

J'adore le video. C'est tres tranquille et le shrimp beau! 
photo.gif

Dandyman3 said:
J'adore le video. C'est tres tranquille et le shrimp beau! 
photo.gif

Why French...............

But agree with the sentience ;)

OKAY! dandy i have no idea what you are on about sorry

but i am in love with these Fantasy Blue shrimp OMG they have tripled in size over the last few weeks must be munching on algae n stuff in my tank i have not fed them since i bought them, i tried to feed them but they never go for food but hey there eating some how :) no sad news today all is well, i may have seen a berried red cherry not sure :S, i will be preordering some more (5 more) Fantasy blue seeming my 3 have colours so lovely VERY DARK blue i may be tempted to get some of the lighter blue as well see how they do but my fantasy blue look almost black here is some awesome close ups what you think

Great pics, the cuba is sure growing well :)

it sure is, I'm loving how its growing shame its not sticking to the rock in the middle its kinda growing up, may trim that piece and replant else where, but i think i shall give it 2 more weeks and then do a big trim i noticed when i first trimmed the middle section it grew more compact and feels firm to touch properly routed in and can't pull it up without a huge mess forming and ruining it of course :D may video the trimming so people can see how to trim cuba :)

Good idea on how to trim cuba, the trimmings goes everywhere though, i tried before with gravel vac with some success but not enough time to do all i wanted before enough water was syphoned out......

haha little trick, turn your filter off, trim away, since plants are high in Oxygen they float :D if your read my latest update on Green Phantom u know how much of a pain that is :p to my right now, but trimming they float with filter off they don't go everywhere and use a net to clean up afterwords :D thats how i do it and learnt through trial an error with DHG

okay today i been thinking and almost bought some more cherrys but seeming both Leeds south and North had stock but not for sale i left it, and thought intact no i shall build my fantasy stock so i just bought 5 more Fantasy blue;s and tbh they are not as blue as i thought as i said in my eyes they look almost black so i bought 5 velvet blue shrimp too there the medium grade blue and be interesting how different the are compared to the Fantasy's they are both out of stock so will take a few weeks till i get them :)

i also bought something similar to the snowflake food Mamashack mentioned to me called Mosura Graze LINK this does look very promising seeming my shrimp do not eat, apart from the amanos they go ballistic when i add food esp frozen brine shrimp (think thats there fav)

well it says i can put the Graze int he tank and it explodes and it can be kept in there for weeks :) so i like the sound of that il post more videos and pictures soon may crack out the DSLR camera in a few days get some close up macro shots of these shrimps :D 

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back