Zebra Plecs...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'll, eventually, find a few myself. Until then, I'll be content with pictures...and my candy stripes. ;) Good luck with Zebs...they are very pretty.
haha!

pictures please :D what are you putting them with btw

Hi

They are currently in with 11 Galaxy Rasboras. They have settled well, I have taken a few pictures and they will be on here tomorrow (camera battery died) check back tomorrow, :)

Becky

Its the angle, they both look the same. however I have removed the picture before everyone gets on their 'HIGH HORSE'

indeed, not the response i was looking for when simply concerned about your new purchase and a potential health issue.

Sorry :blush: , I just know that some that people like having a dig sometimes. maybe not you but you know.

They are rubbish pictures as they were taken with my mobile, I will charge my camera up and take a couple more, They have both been in the corner of the tank, so getting a decent picture at the moment is a but tricky.

Thanks

Just a couple of quick observations. First, the galaxy is not a rasbora, it is a danio having been reclassified a while back. Which brings me to the next point. the galaxies prefer slightly cooler water- in the 76F range, the zebras really need to be in warmer water. I keep mine between 82 and 86F.

Wish I had them. I could use another tank full of stripy fish that appears empty at first glance :lol:

I wish my raphs would come out. Come out come out where ever you are...I've had you a year and seen you twice so far.

Can we see more pics from anyone??

They are beautiful fish. I would absolutely love some, have to start saving the pennies though!!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back