Zebra Plecs...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tropicalgirl2007

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Heres a picture, Not very good but you get the idea...

Attachments

• zeb1.JPG
    zeb1.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 63
Well I picked them up and they are gorgeous, Trying to get a good pic, but I want them to settle in. So as soon as a get a good pic I will post it.

Well I picked them up and they are gorgeous, Trying to get a good pic, but I want them to settle in. So as soon as a get a good pic I will post it.

they are tricky little buggers
I moved 17 zebs into a 120 on Friday they went into hiding almost as soon as they hit the water - not seen more than 2 or 3 since :)

BUT they do say a hiding zebra is a happy zebra :)

I moved 17 zebs into a 120 on Friday they went into hiding almost as soon as they hit the water - not seen more than 2 or 3 since :)

These are bred...right...that's a lot of money in zebras.

If only I could have a couple, oh well I'll try myself at bristlenoses.

These are bred...right...that's a lot of money in zebras.

If only I could have a couple, oh well I'll try myself at bristlenoses.

I'll, eventually, find a few myself. Until then, I'll be content with pictures...and my candy stripes. ;) Good luck with Zebs...they are very pretty.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back