Zebra Plecs (L046s)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

smithrc

My names Russell.... ....and I'm a
Reaction score
OK Folks...

I'm currently working on getting a box of Zeberas imported for me / us.

A box is normally around 25 fish at 1-2"

What I would like to know is if there are enough people out there that would like a few of these fantastic plecs to make it worth while importing a whole box.

If you are seriously interested plese post below with howmany you'd want.

Price will need to be worked out once we have the number together. I dont want to go out on a limb and even give a ballpark figure yet as i dont know what the box is going to cost.

But It'll be quite a bit less than the shops sell them ;)

Only post if your really interested please.

Yup, definitely interested mate, as already discussed ;)

Possibly a pair to ;)

We'd be interested, as long as the price is right.
and maybe a couple if the price is really right. ;)

i would be intrested with one,

but really does depend on the price, as ive heard these are expenvie fish (£100+???)
im probably over exagerating the price as i cant recall what the person said but i know i was in quite a shock!!!

But i think we are all keen on what ur asking price is :p

I'd be interested in a group of 3 of them providing it's not like Trimars current price!!

Yep....how is delivery going to be sorted and surely there's going to be a few deads in that lot so what happens when one dies on someone........

I Dont know what the price for a box will be yet... Or even if I'll be able to get a whole box to myself.

But as everyone has said If the price is right... It's exactly where I'm coming from.

As for delivery - To be honest, If i'm responsible for them I wouldn't want to post them out, so we'd have to meet up and swap.

The plec season is going well at the moment so I'm hopeful.

What sort of figure do you guys consider to be right?

I'd be willing to pay up to £200 for my 3 which works out to be about £65 each, going by what most FS do, Trimar are probable buying for around that at the moment.

I'd like to think we're on the same page.... I'll let you know as soon as I find out. ;)

I'd be interested in one maybe 2 more for my tank,
all you guys who are saying you want 1, you know that these guys aren't going to do well in a community set up don't you? they won't eat algae of any sort and need food like bloodworm to survive. since they are extremely shy, they won't compete in any way for food, if you have other fish in the tank they will most likely lose out and will end up starving to death.
Hence why they are best be kept in a species only tank. I'm just pointing it out before you get them home and then ask why it died within a week or so of getting it back!!! :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back