What Is Your Job?

Full time mother for last (nearly) 18 years. I no longer have a brain or am able to function in the 'real' world :lol:

Minx... One of the most noble jobs and very diverse.....My kids are all out the house already, But, I always wondered how my wife could cope with being .... just that!

I Hav'nt got a Job :( Wish i did.

Means i have money for fish equitment etc.

Im Pretty young... 14 Years of age if some of you dident know meaning im in year 10...

1 year left and im free to go.

After school i wnat to join the army as a officer rank witych requires 1 A Level GCSE 2 B Level GCSE's.. and a extra 5 GCSE's ( I Have 2 Already for French , Relgius education or something )

What subejcts i picked?

PE GCSE (BTEC) - 5 GCSE's
Public Services - (Stuff like army air force etc) I WAS about to Become leader of our group... But failed :( by 1 vote! (If i did become leader i think the group would bond ALOT easyer Right now ever-yone just fights over nothing)
And
Last Of All!
Cooking! - Well Some-one needs to know how to cook in the future :p

i have a rubbish job, i drive a domestic refuse truck (bin truck)....! :lol: i get every monday off which i spend changing water and seeing to my fish, every week is a bank holiday :hyper:
ive driven trucks since i was 18 and have finally got a job that im happy with, no motorways, no stupid reps cutting me up, and no traffic hold ups/accident delays because stupid reps have cut people up..... i now do about 50km a day around housing estates instead of chasing all over the country and am back home anytime between 2 and 4 pm, piece of cake :good:

Im Pretty young... 14 Years of age if some of you dident know meaning im in year 10...

After school i wnat to join the army as a officer rank witych requires 1 A Level GCSE 2 B Level GCSE's.. and a extra 5 GCSE's ( I Have 2 Already for French , Relgius education or something )

What subejcts i picked?

Public Services - (Stuff like army air force etc) I WAS about to Become leader of our group... But failed :( by 1 vote! (If i did become leader i think the group would bond ALOT easyer Right now ever-yone just fights over nothing)
And
Last Of All!

Every one says it and no one believes it till they have experienced it but do not wish your life away. Some people say your school days are the best days of your life? I do not completely agree with that although I loved school I believe its up to the individual to make the best of the environment around them at any time in there life.

If the Army is what you really want to do then good on you :good: how ever its quite a dangerous job unfortunately this is being proven every single day and the way things are going at the moment around the world even at your age you mite well end up sitting in a trench (if you are lucky) bullets wizzing over the top of your head thinking "i wish I was back in school" and then you may understand ;)

Regards onebto

I have one of the mopst overlooked jobs in the world that millions do from August to May. I am a........... Kid in school. Hoping for a major in Marine Biology when I get into college and glad there is one close, across the gulf in Florida.(i live in Mobile, Alabama).

What subejcts i picked?

And
Last Of All!

Every one says it and no one believes it till they have experienced it but do not wish your life away. Some people say your school days are the best days of your life? I do not completely agree with that although I loved school I believe its up to the individual to make the best of the environment around them at any time in there life.

If the Army is what you really want to do then good on you :good: how ever its quite a dangerous job unfortunately this is being proven every single day and the way things are going at the moment around the world even at your age you mite well end up sitting in a trench (if you are lucky) bullets wizzing over the top of your head thinking "i wish I was back in school" and then you may understand ;)

Regards onebto
Well Its Not Bad in school i guess...

And Theres a few Good Reasons why im joining the army AND why i have to :grr: :sad:

Reason One - i've been intreested ever since i was 8...
Reason Two - My grandad fought world war 2 And i never met him But i heard storys from my mom witch made me think "A Challange? I Think i Should Join!"
Reason Three - My Uncle Fialed the medical Test to get in... So i want to make his dream come true. Just in my way :p
Reason Four - Dads Mate Fought the Gulf War As a artillary Commander or something... He said it was Fun at times

And im up for the challange I Guess!

Think about it?

You DONT have to pay full Tax. You only have to pay Half of the tax's from what im told and you rarely spend any of the money... because most the stuff you do they pay for or you pay little amount for...

According to my mom My grandad only joined the war for ciggretes :hyper:

What subejcts i picked?

And
Last Of All!

Regards onebto

And Theres a few Good Reasons why im joining the army AND why i have to :grr: :sad:

Reason Two - My grandad fought world war 2 And i never met him But i heard storys from my mom witch made me think "A Challange? I Think i Should Join!"
Reason Three - My Uncle Fialed the medical Test to get in... So i want to make his dream come true. Just in my way :p
Reason Four - Dads Mate Fought the Gulf War As a artillary Commander or something... He said it was Fun at times

Think about it?

You DONT have to pay full Tax. You only have to pay Half of the tax's from what im told and you rarely spend any of the money... because most the stuff you do they pay for or you pay little amount for...

Please do not misunderstand me, the military is a great career and I have the utmost respect for anyone in the services I really do I tried to get into the Royal Air Force when I came out of school nearly made it to until they second questioned something on my medical record a couple of tests later that was it no more RAF I wish you all the good fortune inthe future :good:

What subejcts i picked?

And
Last Of All!

Regards onebto

Think about it?

Please do not misunderstand me, the military is a great career and I have the utmost respect for anyone in the services I really do I tried to get into the Royal Air Force when I came out of school nearly made it to until they second questioned something on my medical record a couple of tests later that was it no more RAF I wish you all the good fortune inthe future :good:
:good: Good to know you tryed though! And Thanks

I Mean look

One hooligan off your streets :hyper:

aha im not that type

SU1HMDAwMjEtMjAwOTExMDMtMDk1NS5qcGc.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back