What Are You Doing For St Patricks Day?

indeed, goevernament says we're not allowed to celebrate it, because it might offend people who arent english.

who, presumably, chose to come live here, in OUR country :angry:
Pardon my ignorance buy are you guys not allowed to celebrate St. Georges day as it may offend other nationalities? You should take to the streets! That's a disgrace, isn't it?!
I complained to my daughters school yesterday as they're having a 'national dress' day next friday. They didn't encourage them to wear national colours yesterday in case it offended anyone. It's just plain crazy. I was in Singapore last year as i have family there and friend of theirs were having a party for the Royal Wedding and we were invited. We got a Union Jack cake made and dressed in the English colours and had a great time.
The world is truly gone mad. Anyway, I should have posted that on Micko's Rant thread!
About Paddys Day. I absolutely hate it but actually enjoyed today. My daughter was in the parade so that was great excitement. After the parade we went to the beach and had hot choc (coffee for moi), then visited family and came home. Dinner was (surprise, surprise) bacon, cabbage and spuds.
That being said, I'm still glad it's over. ;)

As it turns out I was watching England beat Ireland!
Boo Hiss! :grr:

Working. #29###. My mates out drinking.
drinks.gif

Most reactions

Back