Wanted Live Plants For Fish Tank Cheap Post 2 Us

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

seanie112

Fish Herder
Reaction score
hi there looking for some plants for my shrimp tank

i brought some from ebay but they where crap got 25 plants from ebay and they where lets just say not worth a ****

nothing new there then live plants on ebay not good twice now

anyway looking for some plants any one got any cheap with some color
and can post to us
ill pay thru paypal only sorry

I did the same ordered 2 lots off ebay and both were a while of Cr@p. I will see if i have anything spare for you might have some java fern shrimps love it.

ok cool thx

just cant find good seller on ebay for live plants

has anyone found someone that has some good plants on there
post your replys

all welcome

I used an ebay seller called 'coleborneaquatics' for some amazon swords - they arrived nice and healthy and although they have not done too well in my tank, I don't think it was the plants that were at fault! I have nothing to do with them other than a satisfied customer so I'd recommend them as a good ebay plant seller.
Martin

I bought my plants from "the last trading post" on ebay , they don't look much when they first arrive but within a couple of weeks they come of great and look lovely. Would recommend them.
Just watch who you buy from on ebay if you have shrimp as some sellers put a copper treatment in the bag when posting plants out.

oh right didnt know that

i got my plants on saturday from (jjcaquatics) last wk i ask for no floating plants and got manly floating ones
i put some in 3 tanks
as i had some all ready that i brought from pets at home 3 for 6pounds

I've bought plants from dpfishways_bettas on Ebay and I've not had a problem with them.

Hope this helps,
Leanne

I know that now but at the time I didn't.....I wasn't even a member of here!! LOL

Leanne

I bought from AQUA PLANTS UK on EBAY well pleased with plants came bunched in CERAMIC POTS so 25 plants = 5 bunches of 5 plants but was more like 7 or 8 plants in each bunch including a red leaved bunch, Would buy from them againI also bought from LAST TRADING POST plants were unbunched cutting and looked CRAP to start with but all survived and are growing well some are a bit boring though 10 swords in the 25 sent and the rest are all big now growing out the top of a 50cm high tank..

It all depends on what you buy on ebay, if you know what your after then you usually get good quality plants. I have purchased anubis, mosses, riccia etc and always had good healthy plants sent. If you buy the "aquatic plant selections" off a lot of buyers they send you a load of crap usually with half non aquatics.

go for tropica plants, they are the actual shizzz in my opinion, the best you can buy both available from;

aquaessentials.co.uk

and the green machine, a quick googl search will find their sites

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back