Undiscovered

Stunning
yes.gif

Right, I'm back after some family tragedies, got rid of the other two tanks, well one is now an immersed propagator see pics below. I re done the tank a couple of weeks back after getting things back on track in life, changed the rocks round for dragon stone and re jigged it a little. The HC was removed to go in the propagator as after the tanks neglect it went south but is perking right up in the propagator so will be back in the tank soon. Also got some Staurogyne in there with it so hopefully we will see some immersed results very soon. The tank now houses 20 Harlequins and 50 Cherry Shrimp along with a Bamboo Shrimp, couldn't resist him
smile.png
. Here's some pics and a video of the Harlequins schooling nicely. You can see the moss is doing really well now and after the re jig it just needs to grow in and fill out slightly.
 ​
New Pictures 260 by ps3steveo, on Flickr
 ​

New Pictures 261 by ps3steveo, on Flickr​
 ​

New Pictures 262 by ps3steveo, on Flickr​

New Pictures 265 by ps3steveo, on Flickr​

New Pictures 266 by ps3steveo, on Flickr​

New Pictures 276 by ps3steveo, on Flickr​

New Pictures 281 by ps3steveo, on Flickr​

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iud6-vz7gL4[/media]​

Sorry to hear of family tragedies
confused.gif

The tank is looking great, is that Fissidens Moss on the branches?  It is a lovely moss, however, I am having mixed results with it.  Is there anything you are doing in particular with it?

Sorry to hear that Steve, but congrats for getting back on top of life, that's not so easy to do sometimes...

I too, LOVE that moss! All I have is java and it's doing well, nice and green, but at the center it's always brown, and it's kinda... floofy lol.

I like this layout the best, I've been wanting to try an island scape in my shrimp/fry tank, but i just haven't found the right hardscape yet...

I love the way my harlequins school too, after watching that vid I wanna pick up some more :)

K, thats it hehe

Absolutely beautiful tanks there!

Most reactions

Back